- Curriculum & Classes»
- Year 3 and 4»
- Miss Todd's and Mrs Millard's Class»
- Spring Term Home Learning»
- Wednesday 25th March»
Wednesday 25th March
Hello everyone, we hope you had fun with the Yoga activity yesterday.
In Geography and English, we are researching about renewable and non-renewable energy in the United Kingdom.
Watch this clip from BBC Bitesize about renewable and non-renewable energy sources.
Complete the online activity to fill in the gaps.
In your exercise book, use the information from BBC Bitesize to create one short fact page on renewable energy sources and one short fact page on non-renewable energy sources.
In each fact page include:
- A general explanation or definition of what renewable/non-renewable energy is
- Examples of each type of energy
- Positives and negatives of each type of energy
- Any pictures/diagrams that you wish to include
If you are interested, you could continue your own research online to add to your fact pages.
This week’s spellings: Week beginning 23rd March 2020
Year 3 spellings
Year 4 spellings
Practise your spellings each day and then try out a spelling test on Friday.
Please also remember to read your book each day.