- Curriculum & Classes»
- Year 3 and 4»
- Mrs Sherlock's and Mrs Millard's Class»
- Supporting Learning at Home»
- Spring Term Home Learning»
- Wednesday 18th March»
Wednesday 18th March
In Geography and English, we are researching about the human and physical features of the South Eastern region of the UK.
Revise the basic human and physical features in this online game:
Please read the information page (saved as a PDF below) and watch the clip (link included on PDF) about the county of Kent.
Answer the following questions in your exercise book:
- How many railways can you use to travel around Kent?
- Why do some parts of Kent look violet?
- Give 2 reasons why Kent is often known as ‘The Garden of England’.
- Using the drawn map, how many castles and stately homes can you see?
- What drink might be in good supply for adults in Kent and why?
- Name 2 physical geographical features that you would find in Kent.
- Name 2 human geographical features that you would find in Kent.
This week’s spellings: Week beginning 16th March 2020
Practise your spellings each day using the spelling challenge cards and activities.
Try out a spelling test on Friday.
Remember to read your book each day.