- Curriculum & Classes»
- Year 5 and 6»
- Miss Jackson's Class»
- Spring Term Home Learning»
- Thursday 19th March»
Thursday 19th March
- For today's task, please ensure that you are practising this weeks spellings, ready to be tested on Friday: (knowledge/length/library/material/medicine/mention/minute/natural/naughty/notice/occasion/ occasionally/often/opposite & ordinary)
- Please keep on using Rockstars to 'boost' our Class score; remember that we want to be top of the leader board, and can do so, with your help!
- For Reading, there is always Read Theory; this can also go towards your Reading Journal entries!
The School should have been in touch with families to share their passwords and discuss their home learning packs.
Main Activity: Music
- In our classes today, we have been listening and appraising 'Sci-Fi' music, as part of our space themed topic.
- Please listen to the following theme tunes for E.T, Star Wars and Avengers End Game and note down:
1) How does this piece of music make you feel?
2) What you can imagine is happening in the song?
- Then please watch the film trailers for these (E.T, Star Wars and Avengers End Game) and reflect on:
3) What is actually happening in the trailer?
4) Did you enjoy the piece of music, and why?
We hope you enjoy listening to this genre of music! I find it helps to close your eyes and let your imagination wander!