- Curriculum & Classes»
- Year 1 and 2»
- Miss Timney and Mr Clarkson's Class»
- Supporting Learning at Home»
Supporting Learning at Home
Welcome to our 'supporting our learning at home' page.
If you are unable to attend school we will upload a new activity for you every afternoon, ready for you to access the next day.
The activities will need to be completed in your home learning book and will be a different focus each day. These could include writing, art, maths, PSHE, Science, etc.
Each day you will also be able to access:
* Doodle Maths for your '5 a day' & your extra activity: https://www.doodlemaths.com
* Doodle English for your '5 a day' & your extra activity: https://www.doodleenglish.com
* 'Times Tables Rock Stars' : https://ttrockstars.com
* Don't forget to access 'BBC Super Movers' to learn and keep fit at the same time:
We hope you enjoy the activities that we plan for you.
We cannot wait to see your work!