Ensuring our behaviour is outstanding means having consistently high expectations of good manners, respect and "whole schoolness". We would be grateful if you would read on to check the following.
- Boys and girls to wear black or grey trousers, skirts, pinafores. Black or grey shorts may be worn but only if they are just above the knee. Short shorts are not part of school uniform. Girl's tights should be grey or black. Socks should be grey, black or white.
- During the summer months blue checked dresses with white socks can be worn.
- Long hair should always be tied back. Elastic bands may be handed out in school of not. Please note that hair should not be shaved, or spiked in the middle.
- Headbands should be small and in school colours (no big floral decorations please).
- School shoes should be black. Trainers should only be worn for P.E. lessons.
- Please check all uniform is named. The "lost property" box is growing - and gets worse in the summer term when children regularly take off jumpers and cardigans!
- Children are allowed to wear stud earrings, which are to be removed or covered with tape during P.E. lessons, and a watch. Other forms of jewellery are not part of our school uniform.
I do hope you will understand that these rules are to ensure we keep up our outstanding reputation. We also point out to the children that adherence to these rules show respect.
Please find links below for our official uniform suppliers.
Our PTA also has very good quality second-hand uniform for sale. Please contact them on snaithpta@hotmail
‘Clothes for Little People ‘ in Goole have a stock of uniform in various sizes for you to try and buy.
M&S donates 5% back to the school for all orders placed on their uniform websites.
You can also purchase uniform from at www.myclothing.com. My Clothing Limited is the UK’s largest provider of school wear.
Please can I also remind you to label your child’s uniform and shoes. Our lost property box is currently overflowing, please come in and check if you do have any missing uniform.