- Curriculum & Classes»
- Year 5 and 6»
- Miss Jackson's Class»
- Spring Term Home Learning»
- Monday 30th March»
Monday 30th March
Happy Monday! I hope you all had a restful weekend, yet managed to get a bit of fresh air too! Why not kick start your week with some Joe Wicks? Mrs Willsher has shared some free celebrity classes online, which might be of interest to you all?
- Science with Maddie Moate - YouTube
- Dance with Oti Mabuse (from Strictly) - YouTube
- Music with Myleene Klass -YouTube
- Maths with Carol Vorderman - The Maths Factor.com
- English with David Walliams - WORLDOFDAVIDWALLIAMS.com
- Food Tech with Jamie Oliver -Channel.4.com/KEEPCOOKINGANDCARRYON
For today's main task, please read below:
SHOOTING STARS! Create a fun fact page all about shooting stars! This could be in the form of a non-chronological report with sketches and captions, a poster (with flaps?!?) or even a powerpoint! It is up to you how you represent it!
You can use this video for inspiration but go searching sensibly online yourself! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4xavj2hqSU
These subheadings may help you:
1) What is a shooting star?
2)What else are they called?
3)Why does it glow?
4) Where & when might you see one?
5) Famous Meteorites.
6) Any other fun facts
Secondly, remember to keep on logging on to Rockstars regularly to ensure our class remains high up on the leader board! And keep on trying to read 4x a week where possible, remember this could be on your own, with your parents or to a younger sibling! Keep a balance of your own books (fact and fiction); Read Theory and our class text!
Keep on shining brightly, like the shooting stars you are!