- Curriculum & Classes»
- Year 3 and 4»
- Ms Richardson's Class»
- Supporting Learning at Home»
- Spring Term Home Learning»
- Friday 27th March»
Friday 27th March
Today’s task is all about presenting data in a pictogram.
Please use the powerpoint below to learn about pictograms and use the data provided on the last slide to create your own pictogram in your exercise books.
For your pictogram consider:
· If you will use the same symbol for each one e.g. a circle. Or will you use a different picture for each one? e.g. fish for a fish and a dog for dogs.
· The scale – will one image represent 1 person, 2 or 4?
· How will you show the scale? Can you make a key to show this?
This week's spellings W/B: 23/3/2020