- Curriculum & Classes»
- Year 3 and 4»
- Ms Richardson's Class»
- Supporting Learning at Home»
- Spring Term Home Learning»
- Answers for W/B 16th March»
Answers for W/B 16th March
Please see the answers below for some of this week's tasks.
Tuesday 16th: Lowry Timeline Answers
Self Portrait 1925
The Fight 1935
Family Group 1938
Saturday Afternoon 1941
The Seaside 1943
Street Scene 1947
Football Match 1949
Funfair at Daisy Nook 1953
Piccadilly Circus 1960
Crowther Street 1964
Cricket Match 1966
Wednesday 17th: Kent answers
- How many railways can you use to travel around Kent?
2. Why do some parts of Kent look violet?
Because of the Lavender fields (Kentish Lavender Harvest)
3. Give 2 reasons why Kent is often known as ‘The Garden of England’.
It produces lots of fruit and vegetables
It is famous for growing fruit called hops
Beautiful scenery/ countryside
4. Using the drawn map, how many castles and stately homes can you see?
5. What drink might be in good supply for adults in Kent and why?
Beer will be in good supply because hops are grown in Kent and this is used to make beer.
6. Name 2 physical geographical features that you would find in Kent.
Any features in Kent that are natural (not man-made)
7. Name 2 human geographical features that you would find in Kent.
Any features in Kent that are man-made
Friday 20th: How much sugar answers
An energy drink = 35g of sugar
A blueberry muffin = 30g of sugar
A bowl of chocolate ice cream = 22g of sugar
A packet of sweets = 20g of sugar
A flavoured yoghurt = 17g sugar
A chocolate bar = 15g of sugar
A chocolate biscuit/cookie = 14g of sugar
A bowl of chocolate cereal = 11g of sugar
A plain biscuit/ cookie = 8g of sugar