- Curriculum & Classes»
- Year 5 and 6»
- Miss Jackson's Class»
- Supporting Learning at Home»
- Spring Term Home Learning»
- Wednesday 25th March»
Wednesday 25th March
Happy Wednesday guys!!!
Can you make it 3 days out of 3 for Joe Wicks? I really enjoyed doing it yesterday; i EVEN managed to complete the whole session (with a coffee break after of course!)
- Please complete your daily activities on Doodle Maths.
- Please complete your daily activities on Doodle English.
Thank you for all your hard work on this. You guys have been amazing and so dedicated at completing these tasks. I have not assigned any new tasks for Doodle today, to give extra time for those people who need to still catch up...
Topic – Science
Have a look at this website and have a go at this cool science trick. (Over a sink or outside ideally!!!)
- Now write this up like we record science experiments in class. Include: a diagram that’s labelled; list of equipment used; steps you undertook and a conclusion of what you found out.
Bonus points for using organisational features like subheadings, brackets, bullet points and colons!
Please familiarise yourself with everything that has happened so far in the 'Other Side of Truth'. You only need to skim and scan up to Chapter 5, 'Spinning into Darkness'. You might want to fill your parents/guardians in on everything that has happened to Femi and Sade already, ready for tomorrow's 'quiz'!
Have a great day, hope your experiment is more successful than mine!
Miss Jackson :)