- Curriculum & Classes»
- Year 5 and 6»
- Mr Pickering's Class»
- Spring Term Home Learning»
- Fun Easter activities»
Fun Easter activities
Happy Easter! Below are some fun activities to complete with your families, if you want to keep busy! Most importantly, take time in the next two weeks to enjoy spending quality time with your loved ones; keeping safe and eating those chocolate eggs!
- If you have a printer, there are some Easter colouring pages uploaded below. I know Mrs Radmall has been doing lots of artwork at home.
- Create an obstacle course around your garden to burn off any eggstra energy! It could even lead to an Easter egg hunt towards the end!!
- Create a stop motion video, of yourself or by using toy characters or by drawing your own. See the example below.
- Design and make a new board game, it could be like snakes and ladders or monopoly. You could give it an Easter theme or link it to a hobby of yours. Then gather you family round and teach them how to play.
- Fill a jar with all of the things you wish to do when the lockdown is over… places you want to go, people you want to see, things you want to do etc.
Don’t forget you can email in your pictures and videos to Snaith.email@example.com for it to be published on our website, under the tab ‘Look What We’ve Been Doing At Home’. It will be great to hear from you!
Have a lovely Easter!