- Curriculum & Classes»
- Year 5 and 6»
- Mr Constantine's Class»
- ANSWERS - Dumbo Reading Response»
ANSWERS - Dumbo Reading Response
Happy Friday Guys!
Here are your answers...
Task 1 - Ric Starter
R - Colin Farrell, Michael Keaton, Danny DeVito and Eva Green
I - Various answers. For example: I think the lady in red is memorised by Dumbo's performance because she is stood up with her arms out.
C - Various answers. For example: If I were in the photo, I would stand applaud Dumbo to show how impressed I am with his flying performance.
Task 2 - Main questions
- like a firework
- It suggests that the train is making dull, explosive sounds whilst moving.
- The writer says the main weakness is in the writing.
- The Greatest Showman
- He only shed a tear whilst watching the original Dumbo.
- The ringmaster is delightful but not very honest.
Please use your common sense when marking and award yourself the mark if you have worded it slightly different but are on the same path. You know the drill!
Speak soon team,
Mr C and Miss Howson :-)