Child Medication

Please can I remind parents if you wish school to administer medication, to comply with Public Health England’s guidelines we can only administer your child medication if it’s prescribed by a doctor.  If you wish paracetamol to be given to your child, we can only accept paracetamol (Calpol) if this is in sachets or Calpol Melts, we are NOT able to accept paracetamol or ibuprofen bottles.